My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am a dancer with Minneapolis based James Sewell Ballet, a small, contemporary ballet company. I also choreograph independently.

Monday, October 09, 2006

In My Attempt

Today
My heart remained intact
I performed in the studio
With integrity
Sincere
In my intention

Tonight
The moon began shrouded
Then later cleared
Revealing itself
Incomplete
In its clarity

The skyline
Of this city that I call home
Was clear
Clean-lined
Stoic
And graceful

As we near performance time
My heart reaches out
And upward
Striving
To be read
Remaining quiet
Attempting
To beat my song

I long
To share
To spread
To be read

Attempting
In my attempt
I follow
And am led

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Penny
your friend Donna calling from London. Would like your address and/or new tel # so that I can contact you.
Keep well
Donna

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home