My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am a dancer with Minneapolis based James Sewell Ballet, a small, contemporary ballet company. I also choreograph independently.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Minnesota State Arts Board Acknowledgement


The creation and performance of Slippery Fish and other offerings of New Music and Dance, September 28-30, 2012, was supported in part by the following:
Penelope Freeh is a fiscal year 2012 recipient of an Artist Initiative grant from the Minnesota State Arts Board. This activity is funded, in part, by the Minnesota State Legislature from the State’s arts and cultural heritage fund with money from the vote of the people of Minnesota on November 4, 2008.





1 Comments:

Anonymous wedding venues said...

I'm glad that my dance class instructor is getting good feedback here online so he can make changes accordingly. I know the feedback can sting but it's needed to continue to better the atmosphere

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home